Is your bimini top or cockpit cover torn, frayed, or even lost? Is your bow cover or camper top showing its age? Great Lakes Boat Top is trusted by over 30 boat brands to make the original covers, tops and canvas enclosures sold with new boats as they come off showroom floor. If we made the original top, cover or enclosure sold with your boat, we can provide an identical replacement specific to your boat to keep it an original.
Find your boat and see what canvas is available for it here.
Great Lakes Boat Top is proud to now offer HANGTYTE:
Thanks to HANGTYTE, you can eliminate standing water on your wakeboard boat's mooring cover without using poles or having to climb under the canvas. Simply affix the patented clamshell to your cover, take the line around your wakeboard tower pylon and ratchet it tight to remove indentations where water can collect. Once installed, HANGTYTE is a permanent part of your mooring cover and is easy to use. Keep your boat and cover looking better longer with HANGTYTE.
- Eliminates places where water can coiled on mooring covers.
- No poles or climbing under canvas; draws tight with a ratcheting line.
- Easy to install - installs in minutes.
- Inexpensive way to increase the life of your mooring cover and the beauty of your boat.
- US Patent No.: 7,987,807 B2
Click here to see our introduction video for HANGTYTE
TYPES OF COVERS, TOPS and ENCLOSURES
Click below to learn more about each type of canvas.